Who we are
UP//SIDE\\DOWN is organised by Cybernatural Limited, company number 11614726
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
By using Our Sites you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third-party Cookies are used on Our Sites for advertising, marketing, and analytics.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website and Service. They include, for example, cookies that enable you log into secure areas of our Website or Service.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website and Service when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website and Service works.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it (if any) more relevant to you. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept Cookies. You can change the settings to block Cookies or to alert you when Cookies are being sent to your device. If you use different devices to view and access our sites (e.g. your computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your Cookie preferences.
Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
Disable Cookies in Chrome
Disable Cookies in Safari
Disable Cookies in FireFox
Disable Cookies in Safari IOS
Disable Cookies in Google Android
We take measures to protect the technical information collected by our use of Google Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the Site and identify visitor preferences; but in this case, the data will be in non-identifiable form. We do not use any of this information to identify Visitors or Users.
If you’re unhappy with the idea of sharing the fact you visited our site (and any other sites) with Google, you can install the official browser plugin for blocking Google Analytics.
If you want to disable advertising-based tracking, you can adjust your Google Ads Settings, or opt out of advertising-based tracking across a number of providers in one go using the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out form.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
MailChimp for WooCommerce
Who on our team has access to your data
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our contact information
If you have any questions about the way in which we store and use your data, please email us on [email protected]