Please read these carefully, making a purchase from this site indicates that you accept these terms.
- When you buy a ticket from this website you will receive an initial confirmation email. Closer to the event you will receive an Eticket to the email address you used when booking.
- You will be asked to present your Eticket to gain admission to the event. Failure to do so will result in refusal of admission for which Cybernatural Limited cannot be held responsible.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID ETICKET YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO THE EVENT – PLEASE ENSURE YOU BRING YOUR ETICKET WITH YOU.
- If for any reason you have not received your Eticket two weeks before the event please email [email protected]
- We’d like to send you an occasional email with special offers, line up announcements & competitions. However you can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
- Ticket purchases from this website are processed Paypal and are therefore subject to Paypal’s T&Cs in addition to our own.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- This ticket is issued subject to the Festival Rules below and the principles laid out in our manifesto.
- Please check your Etickets immediately when you receive them as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- You must be in possession of a valid Eticket to enter the event.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, Cybernatural Limited (“the Promoter”) will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. Please note that the Promoter cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- The Promoter will undertake everything in its power and within its control to ensure the viability of the event. However, matters outside of our control may result in the cancellation of the event. In the event of cancellation of the event, the Promoter will not be liable for any charges from third parties or provide refunds for any charges from third parties (i.e. hotels, travel costs etc.)
- Once your booking is completed you will not be able to cancel or exchange your tickets and no refunds will be issued.
- The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- The artist line-up and billed attractions may be subject to change due to events beyond the Promoter’s control without the Promoter being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Admission / readmission will not be allowed to the event site before 8am or after 9.30pm on Friday or Saturday during the festival (before 5pm on Thursday). Please see our FAQ for specific site opening and admission times.
- To facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission at its ultimate discretion.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant laws, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour shall enable the Promoter to eject you from the venue.
- The Promoter is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at any event – including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles, howsoever caused.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England & Wales.
Split Payment Tickets
- Split Payment tickets will be available until midnight on 31st March 2019.
- An initial payment of £13 will be taken, and two further instalment payments of £20 each per ticket will be due in April and May.
- Only the initial £13 payment will be taken through the website: you will receive emails asking you to make the two remaining instalment payments via PayPal. These emails will be sent to the address you use when you make the initial payment.
- Once you receive the email you will have seven days within which to pay the instalment. If you do not pay within this time your ticket purchase will be cancelled.
- Split Payment tickets are non-refundable; no part of the ticket cost will be refunded in the event of non-payment of either instalment.
- Please read and familiarise yourself with our mission statement and manifesto.
- Glass will not be permitted in any area of the festival site and will be confiscated on entry.
- Illegal Substances may not be brought into the site.
- You may be searched at the entrance. Refusal to be searched will result in the denial of entry. Any items that may reasonably be considered as a weapon will be confiscated.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the venue or site will be searched, and ejected from the premises and handed to the police if necessary.
- To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly. Subject to item 8 below, anyone who the management or security personnel deem to be acting in an irresponsible fashion will be given one warning to behave properly. Should the unacceptable behaviour continue, the individuals will be removed from the premises.
- Ticket holders may be filmed and sound recorded as part of the audience.
- Anyone seen to be acting irresponsibly with fire or gas canisters will be removed from the site immediately.
- Staff will demand proof of age if they suspect that the customer is less than 25 years of age. This proof must be in the form of a passport, European country issued drivers licence or Proof of Age Scheme card (e.g. Validate UK, Connexions Card).
- Children under the age of 16 will not be admitted onto the event site without an accompanying adult.
- Please help us to keep the site tidy and use the litter bins and recycling points provided.
- Fireworks, Chinese lanterns and flares are not permitted on site. These items will be confiscated.
- Cameras for personal use only are permitted.
- Food for personal consumption only may be allowed onto the site. There are food stalls available on site.
- Animals, except guide dogs are not permitted on site.
- No fires or burning of plastics is permitted in the arena.
- Campfires: – No campfires are allowed.
- Any person found selling goods or services on the festival site without the express written permission of the event management will be immediately ejected from the site.